Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Currently and a Freebie


Hey There! Isn't Farley's new blog design GORGEOUS!?!? I'm in LURVE! Sigh.  It's horrible that I haven't even had my first blogiversary and want to update the look of my site?? I guess you always want what you don't have.

Anyway, without further ado.....
Listening: Tom Hanks' That Thing You Do, I'm visiting my sister tonight and we're cuddled on the couch viewing one of our favorite movies from when we were younger! Ahhh, Guy Paterson...SOOOOOO dreamy!

Loving: On Friday we had an Institute Day which included some much appreciated plan time. Yay! I was finally able to tackle some big projects and organize a much needed mess in my file binders!


Thinking: In less than a week our state testing will be over and I won't have to think of it any longer. Buh-bye ISAT, it's been swell! 

Wanting: Frozen on DVD...okay, I admit it.  I am a Disney nerd and can't get enough of this movie! Currently I'm trying to convince my sister to dress up as Elsa and Ana for Halloween. Ha!

Needing: To kick my soda habit. Usually I'm not too bad...but lately I've been a soda junkie.  Lent just might be the perfect time for me to cleanse my system of it!

??????? Skinny Crayola Markers, Flair Pens, and One-Touch Stapler...can you guess what these are?



Above I mentioned a freebie, I'm sharing with you a little prezzie I'm giving my kids to lift their spirits during testing week.  Lucky Pennies! Just print and add your own shiny penny to yours for your kiddies. 


Just follow the image to my TPT store and download. :) 

Now I'm off to check out all of the other million Currently's already uploaded! 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! My daughter listens to Frozen as she falls asleep at night so I often catch myself singing the songs on a daily...make that hourly basis! Love your binders too!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck kicking the soda habit! I did it for a year, and it totally changed my life. I hope you are able to be successful, too.

    Elizabeth
    The First Grade Jungle Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Lucky Penny freebie! Such a cute idea!

    I think your question is "What are the supplies I can't live without?"

    I hope testing goes well!

    Jessica
    The Polka-dotted Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lucky penny idea! So cute! Thanks for the freebie. :)
    P.S. I am very impressed with your organized binders! Feel free to organize my classroom.
    ~Heather
    Loose Shoelaces

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Diet Coke free now for 63 days...can you believe it? I want a new blog design every day when I click on someone else's super cute new blog. I love yours. It's so bright and colorful. I think your question is...What can I not live without? xo
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute lucky penny idea! Wishing you all the best this week for ISAT fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger award. I love reading your blog and ideas. You always leave comments and take notice of my blog and I really appreciate that. It always brings a smile to my face. And for that I thought who better to receive the Sunshine award than you!!! Visit my blog for all the details if you want to participate. Thanks.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Erin! I nominated you for a Sunshine blogger award too. I guess you're popular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I have a feeling that your last question on your currently is things I cannot live without either! I am in love with office supplies and anything brightly colored!

    -Jessie
    Whole Hearted Country

    ReplyDelete