Sunday, November 30, 2014

2+1=TPTCYBER

Tis the Season to spend lots of money! My wish list has been growing and I cannot wait to get my hands on those goodies!


The adorable Ideas By Jivey is hosting a fun link party where you can showcase a few of your TPT items along with things on your own list.  So here it goes:



My most wish listed item is my Reading Strategy and Skill Poster Set.  I adore Little Red's clip art and the bright colors.  In my classroom I use these on my classroom focus board.  You could also shrink them into a mini booklet for students or glue them into interactive reading notebooks.  


My second most wish listed item is nothing fancy to look at, but the idea is there.   In fact, I believe it was one of my first products for TPT.  My students love a great scavenger hunt around the room.  It's always an engaging 20-30 minute lesson we use to review or introduce new information.  This set on the Seven Continents is a crowd pleaser.  



I adore everything created by LittleRed. I also love any interactive activities I can incorporate into my  Science and Social Studies curriculum.  This pack on Habitats throughout the world and animal adaptations looks like a great addition for my classroom! 


This informational text pack by Jen Jones looks amazing and I've only heard great things about it.  While it is a bigger TPT purchase, I know it'll be worth it! 

While I should be running over my lesson plans for tomorrow, I think combing through my TPT Wish List sounds like a much better idea.  Don't you agree???

Don't forget to leave comments on all of your previous purchases to earn free points and use the TPTCYBER code December 1-2. 

Happy Shopping!!!
Erin






No comments:

Post a Comment