Sunday, February 1, 2015

It's February!?!?

It's February!? How did that happen???  I know I've been a bad, bad, bad blogger.  Truly horrible, but for whatever reason this year I've felt like I have NO TIME for anything!  It doesn't help that my class this year is seriously tapping me out.  I know most of you out there can relate.  So, in saying that...blogging has helped me keep my sanity in the past and I'll be adding it back into my regular routine. 

Now...Currently hosted by Queen of Positivity, Farley! I love this lady...really puffy heart love her.  The energy she brings into the world through her classroom, blog, and Instagram is amazing! She inspires me to be a better teacher each and every day.


Listening: I'm obsessed with this Ellie Goulding song! It's been on repeat for a week now and I'm still not tired of it.  I'm not sure if I'll make it to the theaters to see 50 Shades of Grey...that may be something to watch from the comfort of home.  

Also, Chicago had a large snowfall last night (surprise....not) and I'm hearing the buzz of all the blowers clearing sidewalks for the Superbowl parties today.

Loving: I have some amazing teamies that I just adore! I've been having the best time planning and decorating for parties and showers at school with a teacher bud.  She's amazing and it's fun to gab to someone about your excitement over paper straws and tissue paper poms.  She gets me folks!!!!

Thinking: The January calendar and decorations are around the room and I forgot to pull out the February stuff....whoops! 

Wanting: My friend gave birth to the sweetest little nugget three weeks ago and of course I became sick at the exact same time! UGH! I've been surviving on daily baby pictures, but I can't wait to get my hands on that little sweetie and snuggle him! 

Needing: Peace. I'm not sure if that needs any more of an explanation....

Pageant Title: Miss Interpret -  Or at least that's what my students keep doing to my directions! Apparently instructions from the teacher are mere suggestions or loose 'guide lines' according to my class. Grrrr.  See why I need some peace of mind?!? 

I'm off to check out lots of Currently posts to help get me back into a blogging mood! 
I almost forgot...have you heard there is a sale going on??? Tons of teachers, including myself, have put there stores on sale today for Superbowl Sunday! Make sure you check them out! 


My Literacy Center packs are on sale for the next two days, including this newbie! My kids love the space theme while we are learning about the solar system in Science.  

Go Seahawks!!!! 


4 comments:

  1. It is SO nice to have a good partner. I lucked out with that, now the rest of the team and us butt heads, but thank goodness for partners! :) Right there with you on your pageant title. :) Have a great rest of your day and stay warm!
    Go Seahawks:)
    Mrs. Thomas's Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can so relate to your Currently! I just realized as well, that my classroom is still JANUARY! Oops. Also in need of some peace. Hectic month coming up and it would be great to have some peace and quiet! It is such a busy month for us at our school. Thanks for sharing!

    Monica
    Mrs. MeGown’s 2nd Grade Safari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - another Seahawks fan! I can't believe how much snow is falling around the country. My kids were lucky to see a light dusting this year. I hope you get to see that new little bundle of joy soon!
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a great teacher/partner in crime is the best! So glad that you have one. Stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete