Cara at The First Grade Parade is hosting a fun party called Favorite Pins Friday; of course I have to join in on the fun!
If you're Pinterest obsessed like me, then make sure you've carved out a couple of hours in your schedule to check out all of the great ideas!!!! So here are some of my favorite pins from this week....
1. Glitter Paper Lanterns! Not sure if I would use this in a classroom...would we get showered by glitter every time the wind blew? The website uses it as a fun party decoration, either way I'm curious to try it out!
2. I love Molly's blog Lessons with Laughter. This looks like a fantastic BB display to go along with some character education.
3. I love this ombre city skyline! Hoping I can fit it into my communities unit! The question is...how many paint chip samples do you think I can smuggle out of Home Depot in one stop??
4. I should probably be ashamed that I pinned this popcorn cake...but it looks sooooo good! Perfect for a drive-in movie night!
5. AND something that makes me laugh! I love this commercial, and the face on this little girl is PRICELESS!
I would LURVE it if you followed me on Pinterest! Just click the button below! :)