Friday, July 5, 2013

Favorite Pin Friday!

Cara at The First Grade Parade is hosting a fun party called Favorite Pins Friday; of course I have to join in on the fun!



If you're Pinterest obsessed like me, then make sure you've carved out a couple of hours in your schedule to check out all of the great ideas!!!! So here are some of my favorite pins from this week....

1. Glitter Paper Lanterns! Not sure if I would use this in a classroom...would we get showered by glitter every time the wind blew?  The website uses it as a fun party decoration, either way I'm curious to try it out!


2. I love Molly's blog Lessons with Laughter.  This looks like a fantastic BB display to go along with some character education.


3. I love this ombre city skyline! Hoping I can fit it into my communities unit! The question is...how many paint chip samples do you think I can smuggle out of Home Depot in one stop??


4. I should probably be ashamed that I pinned this popcorn cake...but it looks sooooo good! Perfect for a drive-in movie night!


5. AND something that makes me laugh! I love this commercial, and the face on this little girl is PRICELESS!

I would LURVE it if you followed me on Pinterest! Just click the button below! :)







5 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower. Your blog is so cute! I also just stared blogging. If you get a chance come on over an visit my blog.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glittered paper lanterns are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have me thinking that pink glitter lanterns would be cute at my wedding reception! LOVE those! SO happy to be your newest follower! Your blog is absolutely adorable!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found your blog through this Linky and I am your newest follower..Pinterest follower, too! Your pins are great! I love that commercial, too. So funny!

    Beth :)
    A Kindergarten Life For Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erin! I found you through the Pinterest linky and am your newest follower. Your blog is adorable! Love the bright colors!

    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete