Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Shopping Spree...Who Me??



I'm linking up with the Blog Hoppin' Linky party to show off some of my new purchases! 

Click on the image to be taken right to this TPT item

            

              

I've had maybe a little too much fun on my shopping spree with TPT, but who doesn't love a great deal??
Here are some of my fun finds for starting off the year right!

I finally purchased Cupcake Fonts from A Cupcake for the Teacher, she always has the most adorable anchor charts with her printing and I have dreams of duplicating her adorableness! 

Guided Math Centers will be new for me this year- yay! I decided to get this pack of Fall Math Centers to help me out and build my collection :) 

My team has decided to add a Math Journal to our supply list this year. I LOVED how nice, clear, and concise...not too much fluff that this CC Interactive Math Notebook bundle offered!

I cannot get enough of Little Red's Clip Art, this is just one of the many sets I own!

Hope King is such a doll and really knows how to get anyone excited about anything! That's why I HAD to purchase her e-book Set the Stage to Engage. This this is FULL of fabulous lesson ideas and activities to get your kids excited about coming to school each and every day!

Interactive Notebook Bundles...I couldn't resist purchasing these writing and grammar sets. Who wants to do a grammar worksheet when you can make an interactive notebook instead?? Not me! 

I'd love to say that I'm done spending money...but I've got a handful of Target gift cards and Michael's coupons that say otherwise!

Happy Shopping!
xoxo






2 comments:

  1. Great pick ups Erin! I picked up a bunch of interactive notebooks too!

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't buy a stankin' thing! I missed the sale! BTW, did I fix it???

    ReplyDelete