Friday, July 4, 2014

God Bless 'Merica!

 
God Bless 'Merica Folks!!!
I've been out celebrating our country's birthday and hope you've been doing that too!
 
 
I'm pretty sure this was my best view of fireworks ever! Score!
 
 
I loved these old school Chicago Police cars in my hometown parade!
 
 
Gotta declare my love of bagpips and my love for my alma mater!
Monmouth College Fighting Scots!!!
 
Of course I had to jam out to my Daddy-o and brother's band! They dressed up as the Blues Brothers and played songs from the movie to advertise for the upcoming Blues Festival in town!
The guys asked to be surrounded in chicken wire just like the Honky Tonk scene from the movie! My Dad even wrote ELWOOD on his knuckles!
It was too funny!
 
 
 
Happy 4th Y'all!
Come visit me tomorrow while I guest blog over at buddy's blog 4 the Love of Teaching!
XO
 
 

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHHAHAHAHA....about the chicken wire and Elwood. Too funny! Look at that shot of the fireworks. Holy moly you got a great shot. You need to link this up over at Saturday Snapshots!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute... for real! I haven't been to a 4th of july parade since I was a kid. I'm not sure why, but I always just do the fireworks. I may have to change that next year!

    ReplyDelete